So excited to try this one! I love pistachios.
Green tea is not usually my favourite, but flavoured is usually ok

This is a pretty good green tea. Slightly sweet pistachio with vanilla that tastes creamy. I don’t know if I would really call this flavour ice cream, but it is creamy. There is a slight vegetal aftertaste.

I decided to cold brew the resteep for about 8 hours. This turned out great! A little bit sweeter with a little less vegetal taste. Now I like it even more! I will certainly cold brew the resteep from now on!

I am a nurse, I love to do so many things: reading, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I had a DavidsTea for the first time and have been obsessed ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte. I am not the biggest fan of green tea.

My favourite flavours are nutty, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are floral (jasmine being the exception) and banana.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada