drank Mango Lassi by Butiki Teas

So, I accidentally waaaaay oversteeped this. I made my tea at the tail end of a storm. I set the timer and ran outside because the clouds were looking super crazy cool. I had to get some good photos!

Anyway, this tea is fairly good as is. I am getting a slight mango note, but mostly just rooibos here. I will have to try this again some other night and steep it properly. I am not going to give a rating because it wouldn’t be fair to the tea.

Kittenna

Oh! I saw some pics of the clouds, I think! All puffy and strange? I’ve been keeping tabs on the SK weather… so ridiculous. I don’t remember a year where Saskatoon’s been under Tornado watches/warnings twice before July… (Although IIRC you’re not in Saskatoon.)

tigress_al

Ya, the clouds were really crazy, looking like little pillows all over the sky, it was weird. I live in Regina, and we had tornado warnings/watches here last night.

Comments

Kittenna

tigress_al

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada