Thank you Angel and Teavivre for this sample

I am not the biggest fan of green tea, but I wanted to try some good quality straight greens to try to change my mind. So, I asked for some samples from Teavivre.

Dry leaf: smells very vegetal
Liquor: still smells vegetal, very light yellow colour

Taste: vegetal, smooth nutty quality, and that “savory” flavour that I am getting like salted butter. I find the taste to be comforting.

2nd steep: 80degrees, 1.5 minutes, much the same as the first

Unfortunately, I wasn’t really feeling well, so I tossed the leaves and didn’t do more infusions but I think this would go a couple of more infusions.

Overall, I like the Pi Lo Chun from Teavivre better, but this company is starting to change my opinion of green tea!

Uniquity

I did the same (don’t like green teas so got one from Teavivre to try). I wimped out and went for the gunpowder green but really enjoyed it – a first for me in green tea territory!

tigress_al

Teavivre sure has a way of changing your mind about things!

Comments

Uniquity

tigress_al

Teavivre sure has a way of changing your mind about things!

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada