drank Hazelnut Truffle by Tea Forte

For a bagged tea, this is really good. Not as fresh as loose leaf, but it still tastes great. I am getting an unsweetened dark chocolate note on first sip, and then a light hazelnut flavour starts popping through. I really like dark chocolate, so this is great for me.

This is great as a morning dessert tea. I don’t usually like to have to add things to my tea, but with a splash of milk, the flavours pop even more.

JC

I love Hazelnut and Chocolate. I have to try this one, although I have a very bad experience with tea forté. I don’t trust them because anyone who packs a delicate sencha and white tea next to mint flavored tea, next to citrus scented tea next to vanilla tea… needs to get a refresher course on tea. But that was a sample gift box so I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

DesertUnicorn

It’s available as a loose tea as well as the bagged tea.

Comments

JC

DesertUnicorn

It’s available as a loose tea as well as the bagged tea.

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada