My in-laws brought this back from England for me because they know how much I love tea! It came in a package with 2 other teas in cute little English tins.

This doesn’t specifically say what kind of tea that it is, just Sri Lanka. I am assuming it is Assam because of the little pellets. And the smell. It has a strong, bold, malty flavour. It is strong, which is expected with English tea, so I figured it needed a dash of milk like the English drink it. Wow, what a difference, this tea is now transformed into a smooth, malty, and bold tea….right up my alley for a good start to the day!

Azzrian

And you can’t beat good tea in cute tins!

tigress_al

lol, agreed, and 70 grams of free tea doesn’t hurt either!!

Comments

Azzrian

And you can’t beat good tea in cute tins!

tigress_al

lol, agreed, and 70 grams of free tea doesn’t hurt either!!

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada