My first tea party day!! My friend who grew up in England and I had a picnic in the park and lots of tea throughout the afternoon. She brought some tea back to Canada from Turkey. We had 4 different teas today I think!

So on to the tea….I cold brewed this to have as an iced tea. This is not my favourite. It has a weird artificial taste. The aftertaste cold is slightly tropical, but only ok. Decreasing the rating a little.

ashmanra

Picnic tea! Sounds fantastic!

Lynne-tea

What a wonderful way to spend a day with a friend!

tigress_al

After seeing a few people posting about tea parties, I just had to do it! And really, my British friend certainly knows about tea parties. We even had cucumber sandwiches!

TheTeaFairy

Sounds like so juch fun! Sadly, most of my friends don’t care much about tea, so I don’t see myself throwing a tea party… but I would love to, so I must continue trying to convert them to this addiction of mine!

TheTeaFairy

Oh, I hate typos , « juch» as «much»!

Comments

ashmanra

Picnic tea! Sounds fantastic!

Lynne-tea

What a wonderful way to spend a day with a friend!

tigress_al

TheTeaFairy

Oh, I hate typos , « juch» as «much»!

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada