I have been trying different steeping parameters with my favourite earl greys and have found that steeping at 4 minutes or less really cuts the bitterness.
Then I remembered that I had some of this tea left and thought hey I should give this another try. Boy, now this tea is just a delight. Slightly sweet and not so much creamy as a smooth quality I found. I really like vanilla.
So watch out, this tea can be very bitter. But if you steep properly, you are in for a treat.
Significantly increasing this rating!

I have always enjoyed this E G!

I have always enjoyed this E G!

I am a nurse, I love to do so many things: reading, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I had a DavidsTea for the first time and have been obsessed ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte. I am not the biggest fan of green tea.

My favourite flavours are nutty, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are floral (jasmine being the exception) and banana.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada