Backlogging from Wednesday

I made this the suggested DT’s iced method.

As much as I really enjoy berry teas, this one seemed a little bit off to me. I think the acai berry powder maybe gave it a funny taste, kinda like I could taste the powder…..or maybe it was in my head….I don’t know, I am probably just crazy!

Anyway, there was something about this tea that was a bit off for me. I did like the juniper berry taste though.

Iced
Bonnie

(Crazy) we were going to send you a note but since you brought it up …..well….there is a tea remedy for it I’m sure.

Kittenna

It does taste like a “healthy” berry juice to me. So not my fave, especially since Blueberry Jam exists!

tigress_al

Lol must remedy that craziness with more tea…..mwahhhahaha…going to solve that right now Bonnie!
I agree Kittenna, blueberry jam is way better. I really like that one!

Comments

Bonnie

Kittenna

tigress_al

I agree Kittenna, blueberry jam is way better. I really like that one!

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada