drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

I haven’t had this since December….WHAT?? And somehow I still have my tin from the advent calendar….lol, how did that happen?

This is my weekend chocolate treat black tea with a splash of milk. I had a crazy night shift last night, so I deserve this today before I go to work again.

Anyway, about the tea. With the tiny splash of milk, the flavours really meld together well and the chocolate is nice and smooth. Man, I like this tea. 1 more cup in my tiny tin, I will have to stock up.

Edit: I cooled a cup of this tea alteady brewed (without milk) in the fridge for a few hours and it was delicious.

Helena

I just tried milk in my Read My Lips this morning and it really does go well together :D

Comments

Helena

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada