Thank you Amanda for this sample!!

This tea smells amazing. I am definitely getting the maple syrup smell. I was so eager to try this, that it was WAY too hot on my first sip…. waiting….waiting…ok here we go….YUMMY! This tea is sweet on its own with definite maple syrup goodness. I am not getting pancakes exactly, but it is for sure a bake-y taste.

I am glad that I still have one more cup of this because I tried this when I was a little rushed, so I would like to sit down and enjoy this tea next time.

I am a nurse, I love to do so many things: reading, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I had a DavidsTea for the first time and have been obsessed ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte. I am not the biggest fan of green tea.

My favourite flavours are nutty, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are floral (jasmine being the exception) and banana.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada