Thank you Emilie for this very generous sample!

The smell in the bag is really strong cinnamon.

Once brewed, the cinnamon is a little more tame. And then BAM, a wonderful baked goods smell wafts into my nose. Tasting now….this is pretty strong cinnamon, kinda lingering in my mouth a little. The baked taste comes through as a cinnamon roll with butter.

This is a delicious bedtime treat!

I also got this in my grab bag, so I will have lots to enjoy. Cold brew is next for this one!

DaisyChubb

Looove this one coldbrewed! I could taste cream cheese icing :D

Comments

DaisyChubb

Looove this one coldbrewed! I could taste cream cheese icing :D

Hello,
I am a nurse. I have numerous hobbies: reading, crocheting, crafting, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I went into a DavidsTea for the first time and have been hooked ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte.

My favourite flavours are nutty, vanilla, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are lavender, rose, hibiscus, banana, and straight green or overly vegetal teas.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada