Many thanks to Emilie for this generous sample!

First of all, I have no idea what zabaglione is supposed to taste like, but if it tasted like this tea, it would be delicious.

The strawberries are nice and fresh, and I am getting kinda a burnt creamy taste to this. The black base is there for sure. I am getting a little bit of bitterness in this one though. The bitterness is bearable because of the sweetness of the berries and creamy taste, but I would rather it not be bitter.

I have some more sample to play with, so I will try a shorter steep or cooler water next time.

ashmanra

I just ordered this! I am really excited to try it!

ashmanra

LOL! And it just got here! That is pretty fast shipping.

Azzrian

Enjoy its one of my favorites! :)

tigress_al

How does everyone else usually steep this? Is 2.5 minutes good? I will have to try steeping again because 3 made a bitter steep

Kittenna

I think one of the other recommendations is using water that’s below boiling. I have only tried this particular tea once, and can’t recall what I did, or whether it worked well (but my note should be there!)

Comments

ashmanra

I just ordered this! I am really excited to try it!

ashmanra

LOL! And it just got here! That is pretty fast shipping.

Azzrian

Enjoy its one of my favorites! :)

tigress_al

Kittenna

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada