drank Butterbeer by 52teas

Side note: I have reached 100 followers!

Many many thanks to Amanda for this sample

I wanted to save this for a day when I had time to myself to sit and enjoy this tea. Finally, that day is here! I am a big Harry Potter fan, and this is definitely how I would think Butterbeer would taste! Great job Frank. This tea is a smooth black base, with definite buttery rootbeer notes.

Halfway through my cup, as I was reading other reviews, I added milk, and it added a little more smoothness. Either way, with milk or not, it is really good!

Dylan Oxford

Woo hook, grats!

Helena

dang, everytime I see Butterbeer I have an urge to re-read Harry Potter :D I’ll settle for watching The deathly hollows pt.2 with Mom. I got her to read the series when the 5th came out. By the time the 6th came out she wanted it as bad as I did :D

tigress_al

lol Dylan…
I am always raving about Harry Potter to my husband. I finally ordered the whole box set and he read them very quickly. I came home one day, and he had ordered all the movies, lol.
I need to read this series aagain, such a great read!

Helena

I have it on my kobo now since J.K. Rowling let people buy the ebooks off of her website. So now I can take all 7 with me wherever I wander :D

Comments

Dylan Oxford

Woo hook, grats!

tigress_al

lol Dylan…
I need to read this series aagain, such a great read!

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada