drank Mango Lassi by Butiki Teas

This is so good. Upon first sip, it is a little bit earthy. In the aftertaste, and further into the mug, mango comes through. As I near the bottom of the mug, the mango has more staying power and tastes very natural. There is also just a hint of spiciness somewhere.

I don’t know how you do your flavourings so well Stacy, but they are phenomenal!

I made 2 cups and have put the remaining into a to-go cup to have cold tomorrow. I will edit tomorrow after I have tasted that brew!

EDIT: the cup that I cooled in the fridge was so good. So refreshing and mango. This was probably even better cold than it is hot!! Might as well increase the rating a little bit!

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada