This is a dark amber brew. This is probably one of my favourite straight blacks at DAVIDsTEA. It is bold and a tad astringent. I am not quite used to drinking such a bold tea. So for me (as much as I don’t like to have additions), with milk, the maltiness really shines. It just isn’t the same without the milk.

This is not my favourite black tea, but it is definitely good and I would possibly keep some around. I would like to try some other assams from some other companies as well.

gmathis

Culinary Teas has some nice Assams, and their sample packets are very reasonable.

tigress_al

Thanks, I might have to check them out when I finish up this assam.

Comments

gmathis

tigress_al

Thanks, I might have to check them out when I finish up this assam.

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada