drank Paris by Harney & Sons

Thanks to Emilie for this sample.

There was a note on my sample sent from Emilie that it smells like it got contaminated by a lapsang. It does smell like a lapsang along with an earl grey. I guess we will see how it tastes!

So tasting now, this is a nice earl grey, but not the typical earl grey. A lot of vanilla taste, a tad bit of caramel and berries. The bergamot is definitely there in end of the sip and in the aftertaste. It is a tad astringent. Maybe a shorter steep next time.

I don’t think that I am getting any lapsang taste, but I can’t seem to get it out of my mind. lol, I am over-thinking it!

I really like this and have my eye on a H&S order sometime in the future when I don’t have so many teas in my cupboard….if that ever happens.

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada