I placed a Butiki order yesterday, so I went to go have a Butiki tea to celebrate, I lifted up one of the bags, and this sample fell to the floor!! What excitement at finding this. I have no idea where it was hidden all this time….lol. Thanks to Stacy for this sample!

What an intriguing tea…purple tea, brews up a light yellow. I am not getting any bitterness at all. So this base is nice and smooth. I am definitely getting a sweet blueberry taste to this tea. It isn’t strong, but it is there for sure. Very yummy.

I am going to cold brew the resteep here and see how that turns out!

I am a nurse, I love to do so many things: reading, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I had a DavidsTea for the first time and have been obsessed ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte. I am not the biggest fan of green tea.

My favourite flavours are nutty, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are floral (jasmine being the exception) and banana.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada