drank Monkey Fart by 52teas

Backlogging from last night. I have been eyeing this tea but did not want to order it. My history with banana teas has not been very positive. The only banana tea that I have liked has been DTs banana oolong. So anyway, I thought I should try a sample. Thank so much to tattooed_tea for this sample that I have finally gotten around to!

This smells wonderful. Wow, sweet, natural banana. Much to my suprise, this is delicious. I think the honeybush really brings out the natural sweetness in this tea. I might have to order this sometime in the future!

I resteeped this tea for 10 minutes and it was a little weak, but it was still ok.

I also put my second cup of this steep in the fridge to chill for today. It is still really good, and sweet, but I think I like it better hot.

tattooed_tea

I can’t imagine this being better hot. Cold it is so delicious!

Comments

tattooed_tea

I can’t imagine this being better hot. Cold it is so delicious!

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada