My Butiki order arrived today! So excited, I ripped open the box immediately and started my kettle. I could smell the pineapple right when I ripped open the box. Oh wow, this is gonna be good!

4 minutes seems like it isn’t a long time, but waiting for this tea to steep, it seemed like an eternity…..the smell is intoxicating.

Sip….WOW!!!! I am transported back to Hawaii, sitting on the beach eating fresh, sweet pineapple and ice cream…the waves rolling in and the sand in between my toes….ah….

This tea is super fresh pineapple, sweet, and so natural. Then the oolong makes an appearance, not vegetal, but silky and smooth. At the end of the sip, I get a flowery note.

Resteep- 85 degrees, 5 minutes: more oolong coming through, and the pineapple isn’t as strong. The floral notes are still there. Still amazing!

Edit: I had put the last few sips of each steep in the fridge to chill. As much as I like this tea hot, I don’t like it as much cold. There is just something about oolong that I don’t like cold.

Butiki Teas

So glad you are enjoying this one! :)

softrevolution

Oh, that sounds fantastic! So tempted to order some..

Hmmmm dare I try another butiki oolong though they haven’t been full of as
Much “win” as their others….

Bonnie

It’s good, trust grandma!

Butiki Teas

Sil-The flavor is substantially stronger than our other oolongs but it is still natural tasting.

Stacy – thanks for letting me know. :) totally worth a try then heh you charmer you, twist my rubber arm why dont ya?

Butiki Teas

Hahaha, I’m terrible aren’t I?

tigress_al

I must say it is pretty delicious!

Comments

Butiki Teas

So glad you are enjoying this one! :)

softrevolution

Oh, that sounds fantastic! So tempted to order some..

Hmmmm dare I try another butiki oolong though they haven’t been full of as
Much “win” as their others….

Bonnie

It’s good, trust grandma!

Butiki Teas

Hahaha, I’m terrible aren’t I?

tigress_al

I must say it is pretty delicious!

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada