drank Vanilla Cream by Butiki Teas

Vanilla! One of my favourite flavours, so very much looking forward to this one.

Vanilla cream for sure….so creamy and sweet. But not overly or sickly sweet. The vanilla tastes real, like actual vanilla beans instead of gross, fake flavouring. I think Honeybush was a very good choice of base for this tisane (even though it says rooibos on the bag!). Probably the best vanilla tea I have had to date!

Helena

A very tasty choice :D glad your enjoying it :D

Butiki Teas

Sorry about that. I keep saying I’m going to update the packaging and description to reflect the new base but keep forgetting to.

tigress_al

Lol that’s ok. I was a little confused at first. Then I tasted it and knew it was honeybush!

Comments

Helena

A very tasty choice :D glad your enjoying it :D

Butiki Teas

tigress_al

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada