drank Organic Assam by Butiki Teas

Backlogging from Friday before we went camping for the weekend. I didn’t really have any good tea on the weekend, other than this one.

This is a lighter assam, not as bold as other assams I have tried. It is also less astringent than others, which is a plus. Sometimes it is nice to have a breakfast tea that doesn’t kick you in the face! It is malty and smooth.

I added a splash of milk halfway into the cup because I feel any Assam or English Breakfast really needs that milk to taste really good. The milk brought out the malty flavours to this tea even more.

I am glad that I picked this up while it was on sale. Less than $3 for an ounce!

TheTeaFairy

just love a good Assam, one if my favorite breakfast tea!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

just love a good Assam, one if my favorite breakfast tea!

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada