drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

It’s my birthday tomorrow, but I am celebrating today on my day off instead! I am just going to go shopping and buy myself a bday present! haha. And enjoy tea!

I started out this morning with a pumpkin chai latte. Steamed milk and a little bit of brown sugar…..sigh….yummy. It is like fall in a cup. And it will be fall before I know it.

softrevolution

Happy (early) birthday! Hope your day today is lovely, buy yourself something good :P

Amanda

This tea is so yummy amd just screams fall :)

Missy

tigress_al

Thanks everyone!

DaisyChubb

Yay Happy Birthday!!!

Comments

softrevolution

Amanda

This tea is so yummy amd just screams fall :)

Missy

Thanks everyone!

DaisyChubb

Yay Happy Birthday!!!

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada