I was in DAVIDsTEA today and bought myself the little gong fu teapot and some clear double walled tea cups for my birthday tomorrow. And the new mate teas.

I told the girl working that it was a birthday present for myself. I am not sure if she was just in a good mood or it was because I had spent so much already, but she gave me a free tea for my birthday tomorrow! What a great day! And the parking meter still had an hour on it so I didn’t have to pay for parking either.

So I decided to go with this as my free tea. I probably steeped it about 10 or 15 minutes, I wasn’t really watching. Sweet, coconutty, and caramel. Too bad this tea is so expensive. I have to increase the rating because it is sooo good!

EDIT: I also cold brewed some for today. It is awesome! Just as good cold as hot!

Azzrian

Yay happy birthday and congrats on the purchases!

Fjellrev

Happy birthday! And excellent choice. I looooove this one.

Alphakitty

Happy birthday! ^^

ashmanra

Wow, sounds like your birthday started today! Happy birthday! :)

Bonnie

Happy Birthday Early!!!

gmathis

Free tea…there’s a celebration waiting to happen! Happy birthday.

tigress_al

Thanks everyone, my day in lieu of my birthday was spectacular!

Angrboda

Happy birthday

TassieTeaGirl

Happy birthday! I got a free TOTM for my birthday last year too. Either it’s a policy, or we just found some nice people!

TheTeaFairy

Happy birthday late! Also love this one iced!

tigress_al

Ya, I was suprised when she said I could have a free tea!
Thanks everyone!

Comments

Azzrian

Yay happy birthday and congrats on the purchases!

Fjellrev

Happy birthday! And excellent choice. I looooove this one.

Alphakitty

Happy birthday! ^^

ashmanra

Wow, sounds like your birthday started today! Happy birthday! :)

Bonnie

Happy Birthday Early!!!

gmathis

Free tea…there’s a celebration waiting to happen! Happy birthday.

tigress_al

Thanks everyone, my day in lieu of my birthday was spectacular!

Angrboda

Happy birthday

TassieTeaGirl

TheTeaFairy

Happy birthday late! Also love this one iced!

tigress_al

Ya, I was suprised when she said I could have a free tea!
Thanks everyone!

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada