My first Verdant order!!! So excited for this one!

I got a gong fu pot and small double walled tea cups today. So my first gong fu experience! The first 3 steeps at around 5 seconds each. Then 8, 10, and 15 seconds respectively.

My first notes are light sweet jasmine. The second steep is stonger in jasmine flavour. Later on, I am getting more of the citrus/woodsy, but none of the cinnamon notes that the website mentioned. The freshness of the silver needle also peeks out a little more.

Very good and an interesting tea. I like the different notes that the gong fu steeping brings out. I still want to steep it western style for interest sake.

175 °F / 79 °C

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada