My first Verdant order!!! So excited for this one!

I got a gong fu pot and small double walled tea cups today. So my first gong fu experience! The first 3 steeps at around 5 seconds each. Then 8, 10, and 15 seconds respectively.

My first notes are light sweet jasmine. The second steep is stonger in jasmine flavour. Later on, I am getting more of the citrus/woodsy, but none of the cinnamon notes that the website mentioned. The freshness of the silver needle also peeks out a little more.

Very good and an interesting tea. I like the different notes that the gong fu steeping brings out. I still want to steep it western style for interest sake.

175 °F / 79 °C

I am a nurse, I love to do so many things: reading, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I had a DavidsTea for the first time and have been obsessed ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte. I am not the biggest fan of green tea.

My favourite flavours are nutty, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are floral (jasmine being the exception) and banana.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada