Thanks to Will Work For Tea for this sample

Wow, this is smooth! This is sweet, creamy, and with great vanilla flavour (vanilla is one of my fav flavours). This is a truly great blend. The black tea base doesn’t come through too much…….

Wait a minute……reading other reviews and I realize: this is a DECAF? WHAT? No wonder I couldn’t taste the black base too much…lol. This is way too good to be a decaf. This is the best decaf I have ever tasted. I might have to make a Harneys order one day and this tea will certainly be on it!

there are a couple of H&S teas that can be found at chapters and wililams and sonoma as well heh

gmathis

You’ll see lots of rave reviews around here for VC!

Will Work For Tea

I think I like it so much because it is decaf! :)

tigress_al

Ya, they used to have Paris at my local Chapters. I never did pick it up because I had so much tea already. And then I tried some samples, and really liked it. I went back to Chapters to pick it up, and it was no longer there….oops, shoulda picked it up when I had the chance.

Yep, decaf, this will be great to enjoy later in the day when I really want black tea, but not all the caffeine!

ashmanra

Yep, I buy this me by the pound!

Amanda

I’m lucky enough to have this at my local grocery store. I have read all the rave reviews, but i need me some caffeine, although i’m convinced it has no effect on me. Your review may just push me to getting some. Thanks!

jordy22

does this tea have calories?

Comments

gmathis

You’ll see lots of rave reviews around here for VC!

Will Work For Tea

I think I like it so much because it is decaf! :)

tigress_al

ashmanra

Yep, I buy this me by the pound!

Amanda

jordy22

does this tea have calories?

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada