Quick rinse

I am really starting to love my little gongfu mini teapot and tiny double walled cups.

2-4 seconds
Steepings 1-4: Roasted honey notes with a thick mouthfeel. The aftertaste is woodsy.

5 seconds
Steepings 5-8: Now I am getting the waffle cone notes. It is sweet and smooth, but not too strong. Some vanilla is peeking through as well. This group of steepings is my favourite.

8 seconds
Steepings 9-12: These steepings are not as sweet as the previous ones. The vanilla is still present. I am getting a slight cinnamon hint, but no banana like the website suggests.

The first steepings of this tea are almost a little bit too strong for my taste. The later steepings shine though!

Boiling
gmathis

Waffle cone! Yum!

Bonnie

I can’t wait to try this one. I have it but have yet to set aside the right time. You did well. Sometimes it takes a steep or two before my senses can adjust to thinking about what I’m tasting. I get overwhelmed at first. Then, everything just clears like a vapor has cleared. It makes the adventure interesting.

tigress_al

I am still a little bit overwhelmed by the gongfu way of steeping, but I think I am getting the hang of it!

TeaBrat

I ordered some of this, I know I will love it, shui xians are one of my favorites…

Comments

gmathis

Waffle cone! Yum!

Bonnie

tigress_al

TeaBrat

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada