Thanks to Batrachoid for this sample.

This is really good. It is similar to DAVIDsTEA mint chocolate rooibos. But, this one has white chocolate with a honeybush base. It is nice and smooth with sweet chocolate. The mint isn’t overpowering.

I think I might even like this one better than the DT version. The rooibos base gives it more of an earthy base, whereas the honeybush in this blend makes is sweeter and smoother.

tattooed_tea

This sounds so good.

Amanda

it does sound good :( they need to bring some flavors back for the newbie tea drinkers.

tigress_al

I noticed that they reblended a few recently, but Frank should continue on that trend!

Comments

tattooed_tea

This sounds so good.

Amanda

tigress_al

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada