drank Butterfly Jasmine by DAVIDsTEA

Whoohoo, 300 notes!

I figured I had better make my 300th note something a little special. I am loving jasmine teas more and more. And this one is super expensive and it is rolled into pretty butterflies. I used my little gongfu pot just so that I could watch them uncurl. I steeped western brewing though.

This is silky, smooth, and sweet. Not bitter or overwhelming. Better than their Silk Dragon Jasmine. But…..not as good as Teavivre’s Jamsine pearls, and it is nearly 4 times the price.

I will save this tea when I have time to watch it uncurl. And when I need a special treat!

ashmanra

Look at you! Making colored text and all! Congrats! Most of what I have learned to do on my iPad, I learned on this site! I haven’t managed color text, though!

momo

Congrats on 300!!!

Thanks ladies!
ashmanra— colour text is fairly easy, %{color:____} (insert words) %

Indigobloom

Congrats to you on 300 notes!! time flies when your drinking tea!

ashmanra

I have tried, but it doesn’t seem to work on iPad. See?

ashmanra

OH MY GOSH! IT WORKED! IT WORKED! YOUR TASTING NOTE MUST HAVE HAD MAGIC IN IT!! LOL!

ashmanra

Okay, so I just tried it in email and iMessage and it still doesn’t work there, but at least it worked here!

lol, well at least it worked here

Bonnie

Happy 300th Review!

Ninavampi

Congrats! 300!!! Wow! Keep it up! :)

Fjellrev

w00t congratulations!

Lynne-tea

Congratulations! =)

Thanks everyone!

Missy

Yay for 300!

Comments

ashmanra

momo

Congrats on 300!!!

Thanks ladies!
ashmanra— colour text is fairly easy, %{color:____} (insert words) %

Indigobloom

Congrats to you on 300 notes!! time flies when your drinking tea!

ashmanra

I have tried, but it doesn’t seem to work on iPad. See?

lol, well at least it worked here

Bonnie

Happy 300th Review!

Ninavampi

Congrats! 300!!! Wow! Keep it up! :)

Fjellrev

w00t congratulations!

Lynne-tea

Congratulations! =)

Thanks everyone!

Missy

Yay for 300!

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada