drank Indian Summer by DAVIDsTEA

I went to get the fall teas FINALLY today! This one sounds kinda weird. So the SA whipped me up a small sample to try.

I must say, it is better than I thought it would be. Kinda like fruit punch. But there is just too much going on here. I am mostly getting the cherry flavour but everything else makes it a mish-mash (haha). The hibiscus makes it too tart as well.

Too bad, because me and white tea are really good buddies :(

Fjellrev

I wasn’t sure what to expect from this one too, but it’s definitely better than I had imagined.

Comments

Fjellrev

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada