drank Banana Nut Bread by DAVIDsTEA

I steeped this for 10 minutes based on other reviews here. I did test it at 5 minutes and it was fairly weak.

The brew is a nice light yellow. I noticed that there is some oil on the surface that I am guessing is from the oil in the nuts (or I hope so anyway). That is kinda weird.

So, anyway, I don’t usually go nuts for a banana flavoured tea. There have only been 2 that I liked so far. This ok, but it does taste a little artificial.

Not sure if I will stock this once my 20g sample is gone or not.

EDIT: I can also see why some people have said to use a t-sac for this one. It does leave a pretty gross mess in the infuser.

Boiling 8 min or more

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada