So, I was supposed to go with my friend on a DT date. I was waiting for that to go and get the fall teas. But, with all the reviews up on here, I couldn’t wait any longer. I finally got my fall teas yesterday! Fall teas are probably my favourite flavours and it is my fav season as well. I am rambling….

This is what I have been waiting for!! Sweet and a little spicy. Cute little marshmallows that dissolve quickly. They do make the brew a little bit cloudy though.

As for “toasted marshmallow,” I would agree with DaisyChubb that it is probably closer to eggnog. Either way, it is delicious.

Oh, and did someone say latte?…….this would be amazing as one…..be right back!

I had 1/4 of my cup left, but then I warmed up 1/4 cup of milk in the microwave and poured my remaining tea into it……….WHAT? Who put that eggnog in my cup? This is honestly delicious! What a sinful treat (but not as sinful as eggnog….lol).

momo

They posted a recipe for using this to make s’mores cocoa. I didn’t want this until I saw that and now I won’t be able to resist.

tigress_al

Oh man, I didn’t see that before but now I will HAVE to make it!

I totally wanted to try that recipe. Let us know if you do

Lynne-tea

Ooooh I can’t wait until mine arrives! You’ve inspired me to make a latte with it asap!

canadianadia

I just bought this tea (along with a few others…well…does 14 qualify as “a few”? hahaha!) I put this one at the back of my cupboard because I wasn’t as excited about trying it as some others but after reading your tasting note, I will have to move it further to the front of the line.

Comments

momo

tigress_al

Oh man, I didn’t see that before but now I will HAVE to make it!

I totally wanted to try that recipe. Let us know if you do

Lynne-tea

canadianadia

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada