drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

Time for my weekend tea treat!

I made this one the stove today, not sure if I did it right because this is the first time I tried it, but it turned out really good. Milk, water, tea, and a teaspoon of brown sugar in the pan, simmering for 10minutes.

I put a dollop of light cool-whip on it as well. A real treat, and it was delicious!!!! This is such a comforting tea! Such a good mood now! Have a WONDERFUL Sunday everyone!

Zoltar

The way you describe it does make it sound delicious still have a lot of that one i will give it another chance since it does smell so good i just want to love it

Comments

Zoltar

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada