I did 6 steeps: rinse, 40s,1m10s,1m30s,2m,2m20s,3m in my gongfu pot today.

Using this brewing method, I find that the jasmine is much lighter and it seems like the green tea isn’t as strong. But it is less sweet somehow. The jasmine remains delicious and not overpowering. However, I do prefer the western brewing metod for this tea.

I can’t wait for my first order to come from China! These pearls are in the order!

I am a nurse. I have numerous hobbies: reading, crocheting, crafting, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I went into a DavidsTea for the first time and have been hooked ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte.

My favourite flavours are nutty, vanilla, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are lavender, rose, hibiscus, banana, and straight green or overly vegetal teas.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada