Many thanks to Amanda for this sample. Sorry it took me so long to review it. I lost it….lol….oops!

Anyway, I love white tea, so I was looking forward to the cold brewing of this tea. Mango is a stellar fruit, so this must be good.

It is pretty lightly flavoured but it is tasty and natural tasting. I don’t think I even knew that 52teas existed when this tea was available! If I knew about it, I probably would have ordered it!

It makes an awesome tropical smoothie FYI!

This sounds great!

This sounds great!

I am a nurse, I love to do so many things: reading, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I had a DavidsTea for the first time and have been obsessed ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte. I am not the biggest fan of green tea.

My favourite flavours are nutty, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are floral (jasmine being the exception) and banana.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada