After reading everyone’s matcha reviews, I just couldn’t resist anymore. So I had to order my first matcha!! And what a way to start off…….cheesecake matcha. I LOVE cheesecake. So I ordered:

Cheesecake Matcha
Size : Small
Flavor: Distinctive
Storage : Add Small Metal Tin Container (Holds up to 45g)
I added this tin because I knew that I wouldn’t have anything to put it in at home. And from reading everyone else’s reviews prompted me to order this!

I actually received my package on Friday, and it has been torturing me in my tea box since then. I worked all weekend, and really didn’t get any chance to give this the proper time to try this. So I saved it to try today.

So matcha……no idea what I’m doing. I don’t have any matcha tools. So I just used a regular soup bowl and a metal whisk. I sifted ½ teaspoon into the bowl and added ¼ cup of 80degree water. And I whisked and whisked, and I thought it seemed alright so I added another ¼ cup of water. And whisked some more. It had some foam, so I tasted it. It was a little bit vegetal with some bitterness. So, I whisked it some more. It was pretty good with nice and creamy cheesecake flavour.

But then I had an idea, Magic Bullet! I threw this in there, and wow foam, now this is how it is supposed to taste! With about ¼ cup of milk, this is a creamy dessert.

But, I knew I wanted to make this into a smoothie. Here is what I used:
½ cup water
½ cup milk
large scoop of no fat greek yogurt
large handful of frozen strawberries
and of course 1 tsp CHEESECAKE MATCHA powder sifted
I blended this up in my magic bullet. WOW WOW! This is delicious cheesecake goodness! Did I mention that I love cheesecake…….lol. It is sweet enough that it does not need any extra sweetening. And since I have a smoothie every day that I am not working, this is such a great tea for me!

Next up for me is the Bavarian cream when that arrives hopefully sometime this week!

Thank you to Red Leaf Tea for making such an amazing incentive program for trying matcha. Honestly, I might not have ever tried matcha if it weren’t for this promotion. I hope to order more very soon! Here is where you can get his amazing tea:

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada