Thanks to Stacy for setting up that FB contest. I was so surprised to win the flavoured prize!!! So excited!

NOTE: this is the re-envisioned version of this tea.

This smells amazing. Sweet coconut.

The taste is good. Yummy coconut that is creamy and slightly sweet on it’s own. The rooibos base comes through, and I could see how it can relate to pie crust, slightly nutty with an earthy base to it.

I added a tiny splash of milk to the last sip of the cup. This really amped up the cup and cut some of the earthiness of the rooibos. I think this would be best as a rooibos. I will certainly be trying that next time!

Bonnie

Congrat’s on the win! I read how everyone loves this. Wah… it has rooibos so I can’t drink it…allergic…(selfish of me to say so though since I still have lots of tea to drink!) It sounds so good!

Butiki Teas

Bonnie-I could make this for you with a different base tea if you’d like.

tigress_al

This would be so good as a black tea or a honeybush!

Butiki Teas

tigress_al, a black tea would work well. I’m thinking a Bai Mu Dan might be interesting too.

tigress_al

Ooooh white, you should sell that!

Bonnie

Didn’t you used to make this in a black before Stacy?

Butiki Teas

tigress_al-A white coconut cream pie would be interesting though it might be more like coconut milk.

Bonnie-Nope, its always been a rooibos.

tigress_al

Oh man, that would be sooo good, you should try it! I would totally buy it. And I bet Bonnie would too!

I could do a small batch if enough people are interested

Comments

Bonnie

Butiki Teas

Bonnie-I could make this for you with a different base tea if you’d like.

tigress_al

This would be so good as a black tea or a honeybush!

tigress_al

Ooooh white, you should sell that!

Bonnie

Didn’t you used to make this in a black before Stacy?

Butiki Teas

Bonnie-Nope, its always been a rooibos.

I could do a small batch if enough people are interested

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada