drank Chance Combinations by Custom

I love pumpkin teas and this morning felt like fall. But I wanted something a little more creamy than the usual Pumpkin Chai from DAVIDsTEA. So here is where it got interesting, I added Pumpkin Creme Brulee!

I brewed about 3/4teaspoon pumpkin chai for 2.5 minutes then added 1/2teaspoon pumpkin creme brulee to it for another 2.5 minutes.

This was delicious. It was a creamy and more subtle pumpkin pie. With all the delicious spices. What a wonderful fall treat!

I am a nurse, I love to do so many things: reading, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I had a DavidsTea for the first time and have been obsessed ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte. I am not the biggest fan of green tea.

My favourite flavours are nutty, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are floral (jasmine being the exception) and banana.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada