Thanks again to Stacy for the FB contest. This was one of the teas included in the flavoured prize category! watermelon tea!

I accidentally steeped this for 6 minutes instead of the recommended 4.5. Oops, I got distracted. Anyway, it didn’t taste oversteeped at all. It is really nice and smooth. I am actually getting more of a honeydew melon note like someone else mentioned. And like Kittena mentioned, it is similar to Cantaloupe&Cream, but with less cream.

I resteeped at 6 minutes and very lightly sweetened with white sugar. This is where the watermelon came out a little more. I think I need to get those brown sugar crystals next time on Butiki’s site.

Great work Stacy on another white tea! I love white teas. Great for relaxing in the afternoon!

185 °F / 85 °C

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada