So there is a recipe for s’more cocoa on DT’s FB page. I decided to try it because I wanted to treat myself this morning….just because! I made it a little different than their recipe though.

1/2cup milk, and the rest water to fill perfect mug
1 perfect scoop cocoa
1 perfect scoop Toasted Marshmallow tea

Very lightly simmered on medium heat for 10minutes.
I strained this tea into my cup over 2 marshmallows.

WOW, this is delicious, a real treat. Creamy, sweet cocoa. WIth a little hint of some nutmeg and allspice. I would maybe put a little less cocoa next time. But really, this is delicious. And I deserved it! lol

CupofTree

I would never think to pour the tea over marshmallows. genius!

canadianadia

That sounds amazing, I will have to try it this way next time

tigress_al

Yep, try it, it is delicious!

Tea Sipper

WHOA does that sound good, both the tea and your creation! I’ve been wanting to try some Smores like teas. POUR OVER TWO MARSHMALLOWS!

Comments

CupofTree

I would never think to pour the tea over marshmallows. genius!

canadianadia

That sounds amazing, I will have to try it this way next time

tigress_al

Yep, try it, it is delicious!

Tea Sipper

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada