drank Chocolate Malt by 52teas

Hello again all my tea friends! I have been away from this site for 4 months! Pretty crazy. I am expecting my first baby and was sooo nauseated for a long time. I couldn’t even smell tea without feeling sick for the longest time :( It sucked big time. Anyway, enough rambling, I am back!

I ordered this tea a long time ago, and finally feel well enough to try this. This is wonderful. Sweet but not too sweet, malty with that wonderful chocolate taste. I imagine this would be awesome as a latte.

It made the perfect evening treat.

FYI: I steeped this for 10minutes.

Boiling 8 min or more
ashmanra

Congratulations!

CHAroma

Ooooh!!! Congrats!!! Do you know if it’s a boy or a girl yet? So exciting!!!

tigress_al

Thanks ladies! We aren’t finding out the sex of the baby!

CHAroma

I think that’s awesome! I plan on doing the same when we decide to start having a family. :) Yay!!! I’m just so excited for you. I hope the pregnancy goes perfectly and that your baby is healthy and happy!

Thanks so much CHAroma!

Comments

ashmanra

Congratulations!

CHAroma

Ooooh!!! Congrats!!! Do you know if it’s a boy or a girl yet? So exciting!!!

tigress_al

Thanks ladies! We aren’t finding out the sex of the baby!

Thanks so much CHAroma!

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada