Yikes, this tea is a year old already. I guess it is time for a sip-down. So, I made a pitcher of it cold brewed.

It is really cold out today, -20C something plus windchill. So, I am sitting here, pretending to be somewhere warm instead. So I made a tropical pina colada smoothie. This is DELICIOUS! My Magic Bullet makes wonderful smoothies.

Here is how I made my smoothie:
pineapple chunks, frozen mango chunks, frozen light coconut milk cubes, heaping spoonful Greek yogurt, and this tea!

Veronica

Your smoothie sounds amazing! I always forget to freeze things like coconut milk. It’s one of those little things that makes a huge difference in how a drink taste.

CHAroma

Wow, and I’ve been complaining because it’s 19 degrees F here. Cold sucks. :P

tigress_al

Yep, the coconut milk really makes a difference, especially in this smoothie, really makes it taste like a pina colada!

Yep, cold sucks, especially the huge snow banks :(

Comments

Veronica

CHAroma

Wow, and I’ve been complaining because it’s 19 degrees F here. Cold sucks. :P

tigress_al

Yep, cold sucks, especially the huge snow banks :(

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada