Steepster is telling me that I haven’t had this since June! Boy, I have missed this tea. That familiar smooth, malty taste with slight chocolate notes. So comforting on this cold COLD COLD day. It is -45 degrees C with windchill today. I was going to run some errands today. But, I think I will just stay home and enjoy multiple steepings of this tea instead!
I am so glad that I ordered 100g of this tea to enjoy, this is one of my favs for sure!

MissLena

Alberta’s in the same cold snap, soooo darn cold here! Thank goodness for tea :)

awe! you’re in AB missLena! I miss my home stomping ground even if it is bloody cold there

Need to see if i’ve tried this one…pretty sure i have, but if not i need to get this one on my list

tigress_al

Brrr….having a resteep right now!

IMO, this is a must try for everyone!

MissLena

Haha i wouldn’t miss it too much today Sil, it’s way too miserable!

This tea sounds very cozy :) i need to try some dragon pearls black tea sometime!

Kittenna

Last-logged date still is showing the first-logged date, if that’s what you were looking at! Just FYI :D

tigress_al

Thanks Kittenna, that makes way more sense!

Comments

MissLena

tigress_al

Brrr….having a resteep right now!

IMO, this is a must try for everyone!

MissLena

Haha i wouldn’t miss it too much today Sil, it’s way too miserable!

Kittenna

tigress_al

Thanks Kittenna, that makes way more sense!

Hello,
I am a nurse. I have numerous hobbies: reading, crocheting, crafting, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I went into a DavidsTea for the first time and have been hooked ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte.

My favourite flavours are nutty, vanilla, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are lavender, rose, hibiscus, banana, and straight green or overly vegetal teas.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada