drank Cocomint Cream by DAVIDsTEA

What the heck, I swear I have reviewed this one before. And considering that my bag is almost gone, I have definitely drank it quite a few times. Oh well.

I love mint, so I figured I would like this one. I mostly get apple notes with mint coming to the forefront. It seems an odd combination to add coconut, but it actually works here. The creamy coconut is in the background, but it is definitely there. Delicious! Hopefully I can pick up some more before it disappears.

TheTeaFairy

Along with Vanilla Orchid oolong, this is one of very few new DT I have enjoyed in the last year or so. It is surprisingly good and refreshing!

tigress_al

Oh yeah, they really did a good job with that Vanilla Orchid oolong as well

Comments

TheTeaFairy

tigress_al

Oh yeah, they really did a good job with that Vanilla Orchid oolong as well

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada