I have had this sample for a long time and just getting around to it now!
I used the whole sample package for my cup. This tea smells amazingly sweet and like a fresh meadow with flowers and honeybees.
The taste is very smooth, sweet, mostly floral with just a tinge of vegetal notes.
Resteep: boiling, 3min. The sweetness has really decreased and more of the TGY vegetal notes are coming through. This is wonderful and delicious.

I am really enjoying this tea. I love how oolongs taste so creamy and smooth, but aren’t “heavy” if ya know what I mean. Like a special treat.

CHAroma

I loved the version of this without honey. With honey sounds amazing!

Chelle

Wow, this is an interesting tea. Will have to try sometime. Tea leaves packaged in actual honey in individual servings might make taking it to work easier.

tigress_al

Yes, the honey definitely adds a nice touch!
The individual sample packages make this tea very convenient!