I ordered this a long time ago and it got pushed to the back of my tea cupboard. Well, here we go, now I’m trying it!
I steeped it for 10 minutes hoping to bring out some spectacular strawberry flavour.
The strawberry flavour isn’t near as strong as I thought it would be. I am getting creamy notes.
This tea is much better iced than hot, and I am thinking that a cold brew might bring out the strawberry flavour a bit more, I will try that next time.

Boiling 8 min or more

I am a nurse, I love to do so many things: reading, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I had a DavidsTea for the first time and have been obsessed ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte. I am not the biggest fan of green tea.

My favourite flavours are nutty, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are floral (jasmine being the exception) and banana.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada