I finally tried these little gems from the sample pack from my last order! I used 1 tsp of pearls for my perfect mug. These are amazing. So sweet and smooth with almost a creamy quality like some others have mentioned. The jasmine isn’t too strong. The green tea is nice and smooth and not too vegetal. This is very refreshing and delicious. I will have to compare them next time to the premium pearls which I also love and see which one will be my cupboard staple. Have many other people compared these two teas?

Resteeped 2 minutes

I also combined half of each steep to drink cold. This tea is just as amazing cold. So refreshing

ashmanra

I have had both, and I am really torn as to which I prefer, but I think I may actually prefer the premium jasmine dragon pearls. It is hard to say! The Silver Needle Jasmine white tea is excellent as well. That will be my next order.

tigress_al

Oh yes I Iove the silver needle as well. Maybe I should compare all 3!

Comments

ashmanra

tigress_al

Oh yes I Iove the silver needle as well. Maybe I should compare all 3!

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada