Thank you Angel at Teavivre for the samples!
I was excited to try this one because I love jasmine pearls.

I steeped 1 tsp of this tea. The peach aroma comes through right away when steeping this tea. I didn’t get much of the jasmine taste and it doesn’t seem quite as sweet as the other jasmine pearls. The peach does taste fresh though.
Resteeped for 2 minutes.
I think I would maybe start off with steeping this for 2 minutes right off the bat to bring out more of the jasmine flavour.

I put half of each steep into the fridge to chill. Cold, this tea is very refreshing. The peach tastes pretty natural. I am still not getting as much jasmine as I was expecting to get, just a little hint.
I think I actually prefer this cold.

Terri HarpLady

Hmmm, I haven’t tried this one cold. I still have some left, I’ll have to give that a try :)

TeaVivre

Indeed, this tea doesn’t have strong jasmine flavor. Like you said, the peach flavor tastes pretty natural.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

TeaVivre

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada