Sipdown
This is a very refreshing tea. Almost like lemonade but not too sweet. It’s slightly tart from the hibiscus but not overly so. Each cup tastes a little different depending on what fruit pieces end up in the scoop but that’s ok.
I would like to re-stock this but I think my local tea shop has stopped selling this tea :(
That’s the worst when you find a tea you like and then can’t restock it! Oh well, I enjoyed it while I had it

Lala

Wen I first read your review I was like I am going to get some of this, Ihave never seen it is the store so it must be a new one. But then I read thru the review and am now sad :(

Michelle Butler Hallett

Nooooo! Discontinued tea …

tigress_al

It is sad :(

Comments

Lala

Michelle Butler Hallett

Nooooo! Discontinued tea …

tigress_al

It is sad :(

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada