I used 1 tsp of leaf for this cup.
This tea took me by suprise, I wasn’t expecting it to taste this good. It is slightly sweet with light fruity notes. I am also getting a little bit of a malty note to this. In the aftertaste, I am getting subtle floral notes.
I didn’t get a chance to re-steep but I suspect it would still be wonderful.

Colour me shocked, I will now have to try their other offerings of Keemuns.

ashmanra

This is too funny! I also received this tea in my last Teavivre order that just arrived a few days ago! I had the sample a while back and thought it was great and I am really running low on Keemuns so I threw this in the cart.

tigress_al

Might as well!

Comments

ashmanra

tigress_al

Might as well!

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada