Thank you so much to Angel at Teavivre for this sample!
I used 1 bag for this cup.

Dry leaf: beautiful green tea leaves with an incredible fresh scent
Taste: sweet and buttery oolong with floral notes in abundance, vegetal like fresh spinach
Resteep 3 minutes: WOW, now this is good! Less vegetal, and it seems to be creamier

I think maybe next time I would only do the 1 minute steep, and then resteep. I still have 1 bag to play around with.

ashmanra

They sent me a sample of this a few weeks ago and it was SO GOOD! I just got my order of it two days ago! :)

tigress_al

Definitely, I want to play around with it a little more!